Thursday, January 12, 2006

Who wants huge organizations???

I mean like, see, look at Infosys, seems it has close to 50,000 ppl working for it. And we here are already around 5,000 ppl strong. Crowded!!!!! Eeeeks. I hate so many ppl at a time. Why am I here then? Sorry, the minute you thought of asking me that, you just lost your right to question me. These big places complicate things. Life could be simpler. Oh…even when we were doing C.A, Ramya and I used to wonder what was wrong with the barter system. I appreciate that man invented so much, but finance is too much to cope with. Both mine and others’! The point here is the minute the company is huge, control is lost and special control policies and procedures are brought it. A separate department is created to monitor the rest of them. Department, sub-dept, so on and so forth. I loathe all these – arreeey…..aur kuch kaam nahin tha kya?
Is anyone listening when I am crying out loud for help from the bottom of my whatever – to change all this!!!!! Puhleeeeze elp me! Oxymoron-ish feeling – I like it but I HATE it too!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home